Pinole's V Ditch

V Ditch


In general it is the property owner’s responsibility to maintain the v-ditches on their property. Please report any clogged storm drain inlets to the Public Works Department at (510) 724-9010 or email us at
[email protected].    After hours please call Pinole Police non-emergency (510) 724-1111. 

Remember that only clean water should run into storm drains. Water that enters the storm system is not treated before it is discharged to the Bay or other water bodies of the state.

More information on Contra Costa County's Clean Water Program's project compliance guidelines can be found on their website at under New Development/C.3 in the Stormwater C.3 Guidebook. City of Pinole sections can be found in Appendix A and Appendix K.