Pinole's Commercial Permits

Commercial Permits

Building permits are typically required for all structural, electrical, plumbing, or mechanical work whether inside or outside of the building.

Before beginning ANY construction or remodeling project, be sure to call the Building Division at (510) 724-8912. A member of the Building Division can explain what permits are needed, the cost and the proper procedure.