Pinole's Permits for street activities

Permits for street activities


The City of Pinole has an encroachment permit process. You must apply for an encroachment permit for any 
CONSTRUCTION or TRAFFIC CONTROL in the STREETS and SIDEWALKS You must have a current State of California contractor’s license and a City of Pinole business license.  ENCROACHMENT PERMITS SHALL BE APPROVED AND ISSUED BEFORE CONSTRUCTION MAY BEGIN.

Complete the encroachment permit application (please complete all pages), a traffic control plan specific to the area of work, a copy of your liability insurance listing the City of Pinole as an additional insured (this should accompany each and every application), business license application should you not have a current City of Pinole business license and a credit card authorization form and email the application packet to  Include the address in the subject field when submitting.

Encroachment Permit Application
Credit Card Authorization