Welcome to the City of Pinole's Employment page. To view a job announcement (PDF), please select a job title below.
RECRUITMENTS WITH FILING DEADLINES:
RECRUITMENTS WITH CONTINUOUS OPPORTUNITIES:
- Cable Equipment Operator - CONTINUOUS RECRUITMENT
- Police Dispatcher (Provisional) - CONTINUOUS RECRUITMENT
- Police Officer - Lateral/Academy Graduate - CONTINUOUS RECRUITMENT
- Recreation Leader - CONTINUOUS RECRUITMENT
- Recreation Senior Leader - CONTINUOUS RECRUITMENT
- Rental Facility Custodian - CONTINUOUS RECRUITMENT
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Intern - CONTINUOUS RECRUITMENT
- Academic Tutor - VOLUNTEER - CONTINUOUS RECRUITMENT
- Senior Center - VOLUNTEER - CONTINUOUS RECRUITMENT
Once you have decided which position you would like to apply for, you may obtain an application by doing one of the following:
- Pick-up an application in person at Pinole City Hall, 2131 Pear Street, Pinole from 8:00am to 12:00 noon and 1:00 pm to 4:30pm, Monday through Thursday (City Hall is closed on Friday); or
- Download an application (PDF). The application for volunteers is a different form: volunteer application.
Complete and submit your original application by mail or in person (faxes, emails, and photocopies are not acceptable) to: Human Resources, City of Pinole, 2131 Pear Street, Pinole, CA 94564.
* This site contains Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) version 4.0 documents.
These documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded here at no cost.