Welcome to the City of Pinole's Employment page. Please select the job title below to open a PDF file that will provide a job description of that position.
- Academic Tutor - VOLUNTEER - CONTINUOUS RECRUITMENT
- Building Inspector - CLOSES 10-20-14/4:30 PM
- Cable Equipment Operator - CONTINUOUS RECRUITMENT
- Intern - Human Resources - CLOSES 10-28-14 OR UNTIL FILLED
- Police Officer - Lateral/Academy Graduate - CONTINUOUS RECRUITMENT
- Recreation Leader - CONTINUOUS RECRUITMENT*
- Senior Recreation Leader - CONTINUOUS RECRUITMENT*
*No openings for Recreation Leader or Senior Recreation Leader at this time; however, we continuously accept applications for these positions. New applications are reviewed as positions become available.
Once you have decided which position you would like to apply for, you may request an application by doing one of the following:
- Pick-up an application in person at Pinole City Hall, 2131 Pear Street, Pinole from 8:00am to 12:00 noon and 1:00 pm to 4:30pm, Monday through Thursday. City Hall is closed on Fridays.
- Download an application (PDF). The application for volunteers is a different form: volunteer application.
- Call to request an application packet by mail, by dialing (510) 724-9006.
Complete and submit your original application by mail or in person (FAXes and photocopies are not acceptable) to: Human Resources, City of Pinole, 2131 Pear Street, Pinole, CA 94564.
* This site contains Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) version 4.0 documents.
These documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded here at no cost.