- Available for all Pinole residents
- Six three hour class sessions
- Once full day drill
- Lecture and hands-on training
- Fun, challenging and exciting!
CERT Training will provide you with the information you need to better prepare yourself and your family to survive a disaster. You'll learn:
- What disasters might strike right here in Pinole
- What you can do to reduce the hazards in your home
- How to plan for disasters
- How to make a disaster supply kit
- What to do when disaster strikes
- How to fight small fires before they grow
- How to provide emergency aid to injured victims
- How to search for and rescue trapped victims
- The psychological stresses of disasters
- The potential for terrorism in the Bay Area
Class registration is ongoing and classes are scheduled depending on the number of interested students.
To register, send an email including your NAME, ADDRESS, EMAIL and PHONE contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Pinole Fire Department CERT office at (510) 724-8973 and leave your contact information.
(Please be aware that due to budget related staff cuts, the Pinole Fire Department has no secretarial staff or support. Therefore, on duty Firefighters will respond to your phone and email messages as time permits. Thank you for your patience.)