- City Council
- Community Services Commission
- Community Workshops and Meetings
- Planning Commission
- Traffic and Pedestrain Safety (TAPS) Committee
- Pinole Hercules Wastewater Subcommittee
- Youth Commission
- Finance Subcommittee
Meetings are held in the Pinole City Council Chambers located at 2131 Pear Street - map
They begin approximately at 6:00pm the first and third Tuesdays of each month. Closed sessions are from 6:00-7:00pm followed by Council Business items. Draft minutes are also located in the table below.
* This site contains Adobe Portable Document Format
(PDF) version 9.0 documents.
These documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded here at no cost.
Slide shows will require the Powerpoint Viewer which can be downloaded here. Download speeds vary with connection speed.
Agendas and staff reports will be posted no later than Friday at 9:00 am, preceding the meeting. Staff reports are now linked within the agenda.
To view staff reports:
1. Open the agenda you would like
2. Go to the item you are interested in, and
3. Click on the memo number to open the staff report
|Meeting Date||Agenda/Notice||Draft Minutes|